How to file a discrimination complaint:

If you have a Civil/Human Rights or Discrimination complaint that needs to be investigated, please download and complete the Mobile County NAACP's Discrimination complaint form. We do not take complaints over the phone or without the completed complaint form. We will only investigate or make referrals for complaints that are for violations within our purview - civil and human rights violations or discriminatory in nature in keeping with our mission statement.

Click on the "File a Complaint" button below to download the form.


Please forward the completed Mobile County NAACP's Discrimination complaint  form to:

Mobile County NAACP
328 S. Sage Ave
Suite 211
Mobile, AL 36606
Scan and email the completed form to: